Schoolsbuddy is Chesswood's primary parental communication tool. You can access it by clicking here. We use Schoolsbuddy for:
- Parental electronic communication (including newsletters, notifications and alerts)
- Publishing the personalised school diary
- Booking wrap around care including before and after school clubs
- Parent evening bookings
- General school payments
- School trip consents and payments
- Sports team organisation and events
When your child joins Chesswood if you have provided your email address to us you will automatically start receiving any communication relevant to you. You will also receive a Welcome Email which will enable you to setup your Schoolsbuddy account.
As well as the website you can download the Schoolsbuddy apps for iOS and Android, when a new message is the sent to you if enabled you will get a direct notification on your smartphone. We use this service instead of texting.
If you need any help or any details to be changed please contact the school office.