Homework at Chesswood - key details:
- Homework is issued each Friday for completion by Thursday the following week.
- Homework will be sent to children via their school Microsoft Office 365 account. Parents will receive a Schools Buddy notification.
- Homework is now targeted at each child's needs, they may receive the following:
- MUST - reading, spellings, maths fluency
- SHOULD - IXL English and maths task
- COULD - Further IXL, Knowledge Organisers, Life Skills
- When completed, children tick their assignment to show their teacher that they have completed the homework.
- Children have access to a homework book if needed, but most of the homework is monitored online.
- Children can have a reading record, which will be checked at least weekly - this has a purple cover.
If you have any questions about the homework, please don't hesitate to speak with your child's teacher.
|GENERAL YEAR 3 SUPPORT - Mr Gilbert - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|3DH||Mr Harney - email@example.com|
Mrs Heater - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Gilbert - email@example.com
|3LB||Miss Bagnall - firstname.lastname@example.org|
Miss Maskell- email@example.com
|3PB||Mr Barnard - firstname.lastname@example.org|
Miss Ham - email@example.com
Or visit Meet the Staff.
See the Menu for the different types of homework or click on the links below: