Year 3 Homework
Please find below the weekly homework for Year 3.
Homework at Chesswood - key details:
- Homework is issued each Wednesday. It will be uploaded to this page, and you will receive a Schools Buddy notification.
- Children are not issued with a homework book - most of the homework is monitored online.
- Children have a reading record, which will be checked at least weekly - this has a purple cover.
- We monitor the time spent by children on IXL and can view their progress towards the tasks set.
- We monitor the coins earned, questions attempted and average speed for children on TT Rock Stars.
- We assess spellings through tests in school and by reviewing the children's spelling within their written work.
- If your child completes an optional English task or a Takeaway task, these would need to be handed in to your teacher.
If you have any questions about the homework, please don't hesitate to speak with your child's teacher.
|Week 3 Autumn Term Homework||Wednesday 23rd September|
|Week 2 Autumn Term Homework||Wednesday 16th September|
|Week 1 Autumn Term Homework||Wednesday 9th September||