EAL Lunch Club
Mr Verner's EAL Lunch Club runs Monday to Thursday from 12.45-13.15 in the dedicated EAL room in the Upper School. The club is for children who have the superpower of speaking English plus another language! The club is by invitation only and the children chosen are able to bring a friend with them - it can be anyone they like from across their year group not just another EAL child.
The aim of the club is for children to have fun playing a range of games whilst chatting as much as possible in English - giving an authentic reason to perfect their English!
Children are chosen on rotation, so all focus EAL pupils will receive an invitation across the school year.
- Eat lunch first as normal.
- Come to the EAL room with a friend at 12.45
- After 2 weeks it will be another person's turn.
- Be ready to chat lots in English and have fun!
- You can come from Monday to Thursday - by invitation only!