Homework at Chesswood - key details:
- Homework is issued each Friday for completion by Thursday the following week.
- Homework will be sent to children via their school Microsoft Office 365 account. Parents will receive a Schools Buddy notification.
- Homework is now targeted at each child's needs, they may receive the following:
- MUST - reading, spellings, maths fluency
- SHOULD - IXL English and maths task
- COULD - Further IXL, Knowledge Organisers, Life Skills
- When completed, children tick their assignment to show their teacher that they have completed the homework.
- Children have access to a homework book if needed, but most of the homework is monitored online.
- Children can have a reading record, which will be checked at least weekly - this has a purple cover.
If you have any questions about the homework, please don't hesitate to speak with your child's teacher.
|General Year 4||Ms Monger - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|4CR||Mrs Read - email@example.com|
|4DG||Miss Gilmour - firstname.lastname@example.org|
Ms Monger - email@example.com
Mrs Cox - firstname.lastname@example.org
Miss Hills- email@example.com
|4MP||Miss Phillips - firstname.lastname@example.org|
Or visit Meet the Staff.
See the Menu for the different types of homework or click on the links below: